Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
The area for economical activity (in the areas of production, bases, magazines and stores). Attractively located in the direct vicinity of the National Roads 10 and 11 as well as the neighbouring production-service areas.
– Access from Wawelska Street.
– Full technical infrastructure is provided: waterworks, sewage systems, storm water drainage, the gas pipe is 300 meters away.
– The area is powered by a Main Powering Station of Piła South with access to power of up to 5 MW.
– The area neighbours a railway siding
Piła encourages to invest with the possibility of getting support in the form of an exemption from income, property taxes, an investment ready plots at a competitive prices, as well as free-of-charge help with the formalities associated with the investment.
The first investor to gain a permit of conducting their activity in the Special Economic Zone in Piła is the “Polish Grain Processing Plant” from Wałcz. The company has constructed the most modern facility for the production of animal feed. The value of the project is estimated at 75 million PLN. The company is meant to commence its operation in 2016. In the newly created facility approximately 50 people will find employment.
Another investor who on the basis of a permit will commence operations in the Piła`s Subzone of the Pomeranian Special Economic Zone is “PELLAS X” the producer of pellet (biomass) burners of a new generation.
Why is it worth to invest in the special economic zone?
- Exemptions on Personal or Commercial Income Tax – a form o regional public support.
- Plots ready for investment (a clear legal state, access to technical and transport infrastructure) available at a competitive price.
- Single land owner (The commune of Piła – Subzone of the Pomeranian Special Economic Zone Ltd. ).
- The experience of the office of the Pomeranian Special Economic Zone in dealing with the investment projects.
- Exemptions in property tax and others (available in some of the locations of the special economic zones, and dependent on the decisions of the local government).
The procedure for serving the investor in the Pomeranian Special Economic Zone.
- First contact of an Investor with the Investment Development Department of Pomeranian Special Economic Zone Ltd in order to acquire information on the conditions of investing within the Zone and on the offered locations;
- The Investor’s visit in the Zone in order to conduct visual inspection and assess the offered locations. The submittal of a forms in Polish called “Application of Investor” together with “Utility Demand Survey” (the forms available in Invest-Park in Piła or on the Website of the Pomeranian SEZ) and a 5 year business plan of the undertaking in the selected area of the SEZ.
- PSEZ Management consideration of the submitted documents. Taking a decision on the continuation of negotiations with the Investor – the Management’s resolution;
- Public announcement in national press alongside with an information on the Website of the company (in Polish and in English), and extending an invitation to a public tender/negotiations to choose the investor, who will be given a permit for conducting business in the area and (in case of a joint tender) who will acquire the right to the property on which the business will be conducted.
- The purchase of “Terms of Reference” by the Investor (Terms… are earlier approved by the Management of the Company – the Management’s resolution);
- Investor’s submittal of the complete documentation together with appendices in accordance with the requirements of the “Terms…” at a place and time specified in the public invitation to tender/negotiations;
- The execution of a joint tender or negotiations within the premises of the Company by tender/negotiations Committee (Tender/Negotiations Committees are appointed each time by the Management of the Managing Company – the Management’s resolution). The preliminary selection of an Investor or stating that the Investor does not meet the required criteria – selection of an investor or an annulment of tender/negotiations
- Taking appropriate resolutions by statutory organs of the Company;
- The publication by the Company on the Website of The Pomeranian SEZ (strefa.gda.pl) of information about the selection of a tender;
- The execution of a procedure of granting the permit for conducting business activity within the Zone.
- Execution of legal process connected with the Investor’s acquisition of the title to the property where the economic activity will be conducted.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number:+48 67 212 49 68